(HUDblue – Check Out Page Information)
Make sure the registration information on your order matches that of your initial registration at PokerTracker.com.
- Open PokerTracker 4. Go to the Help menu and select About from the dropdown menu.
- A PokerTracker registration window will open that shows the email address you used when you registered your PokerTracker software. This could be different from your current email which is requested (optional) at bottom of the check out page.
- This is the email you use when filling out your order. Double Check that you have entered that email address in our Check Out form.
- We recommend that you supply us with the optional (your current) email address for use in the event of any complications during the HUD activation process.
- To the right of the email address is the last 6 letters and numbers of your PokerTracker Registration Code. i.e. 12A56B for example.
- Those are the last six numbers of you registration code that are requested on our Check Out form. Once again… Double Check.
NOTE: This info is CRITCAL to the activation process at PokerTracker.
Activation of your new HUD will fail if this info is incorrect.
- You will receive an email from HUDblue confirming your HUD activation at PokerTracker.com
- Once activated your new HUD will download to your computer the next time you open the PokerTracker 4 application.
- The download will be stored in your computer’s Downloads file.
Installation of your new HUD.
(You then have to import the new HUD file into your PokerTracker 4 application.)
- Go to the menu in PokerTracker 4 and click on Hud and select Edit Hud Profiles from the dropdown menu.
- A new window will open. Click on the Options button at the top of the page and select Import Profile from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to your Downloads File and select the PokerTracker/HUDblue file.
- 😎 That’s it…the new HUD will install and you can hit the tables. 😎