It’s been established that there are six people involved in any two way conversation.
Sounds crazy doesn’t’ it ? But…upon examination I think you will agree.
So who are these people?
Well…let’s take you and I for instance.
- There is you.
- There is me.
- There is who you think I am.
- There is who I think you are.
- There is who you think I think you are.
- There is who I think you think I am.
If you think back through conversations you have had I’m sure you will be able to recognize the concept.
So you ask. . . what doe’s this have to do with poker?
Let’s apply this concept to your hand verses my hand in Heads-up play.
- There is your hand.
- There is my hand.
- There is the hand you think I have.
- There is the hand I think you have.
- There is the hand you think I think you have.
- There is the hand I think you think I have.
Now . . . apply this revelation to a multi-way pot.
It’s no wonder they call it gambling.
And it’s just a little bit more incentive to work on our hand reading and ranging skills.
Check out these top three Google search results for help.
Run well and pro$per.